Twitter has now added the Twitter Cards to share your media experience which can links to your content of your URL. The simple few line HTML tag to your webpage will receive the card when the followers who tweet links to your content.
There are about 6 types of cards which can be attached to Tweets,
- Summary Card – It is a default card which includes title, description, thumbnail and account attribution
- App Card –Card which provides a profile of an application
- Photo Card – Card which is in a size of tweet size photo card
- Gallery Card – Card which provides the highlight with the collection of photos
- Product Card – Card which represent the content to the product
- Player Card – Card with the Tweet Sized Audio/Video player Card.
This can be done by simple three steps
Step 1: Review the document for the type of card to be implemented
Step 2: Add the Meta tags to your page
Step 3: Run the URL in the validator tool for the approval.
Now share your experience with the Twitter Card and Enjoy it.