YouTube is one of the best video sharing website that provides most important videos that helps in study, movies and other needed according to the user. YouTube was created by former PayPal employees in the year 2005 and later by 2006 Google purchased and added to its subsidiaries. YouTube provides support for most of the video tutorials and also helps users to find their needs both on commercial and entertainment. YouTube supports various formats of video files and it is one of the best and beautiful video blogging.
People used to save some videos from YouTube for their future, whereas to download the video files there are more software tools and website links are available and also browser based plugins are also available. But the easiest way to download YouTube videos without any software is possible and following are the steps to download YouTube videos without any software or website links.
- First, find the video that you need to download and play the video till the end or else wait for the streaming to be completed. Once done, minimize the browser.
- Locate the folder based on your operating system and the browser you used.
- For Windows 7 with Chrome browser goto the folder “C:\users\USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache
- For Windows 7 with Firefox browser goto the folder “C:\users\USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\zdo1e2i8.default\Cache
USERNAME* = the name that you created for your Windows login
- You can find the video that you just watched or streamed. You can filter the video by size since the video size is high when compared to other and play with VLC media player and you can find the video file that is needed.
- Copy to the new location that you want to save and rename the file and make it up with the extension .mp4 or .flv at the end of the file.
Now your video is downloaded to your local hard disk for your future use.