Today WhatsApp is one of the major android app that allows users to share photos, videos and now with the free calls on the updated version. Most of the users are using dual sim android phone which tends them to use two whatsApp account on the single phone in which WhatsApp allows single installation for an Android devices. Here are some of the ways to use multiple WhatsApp account in single Android phone which needs dual sim or more than that.
Adding multiple accounts in Whatsapp can be done either by without rooting your Android device.
Using the app OGWhatsApp provides the users to use multiple whatsapp account on their single phone without rooting it. The steps are as follows
- Before starting, backup your whatsapp account by Settings=> Chat Settings => Backup Conversations with the addition of your contact details.
- Clear the Data by using settings => Applications => Whatsapp => clear data.
- Rename the folder WhatsApp in your SD card to OGWhatsApp
- Uninstall Whatsapp account from your device
- Install OGWhatsApp to your device. Click here to download OGWhatsApp.
- Verify your old account to the new OGWhatsApp.
- Now reinstall the official WhatsApp account from playstore and use it for the other number.
Now enjoy using multiple whats app account for sharing with your friends.